Sunday, August 25, 2024

Original Paintings - Sarasota, Florida

 

Florida West Coast Sunsets

© Sunset by Jill Saur all rights reserved 2024

Melodic chords played on a grand piano echo through a symphonic chamber. And, so it is with our sunsets here on the west coast of Florida. They linger and fill the sky with an ethereal beauty that evoke feelings of comfort and peace.
I grew up on the east coast of Florida where the colors of the sunrise were dramatic, yet they happened for a brief moment in time and would quickly dissipate. Having just moved to the west coast of Florida, it’s such a treat at sunset to be wowed by the skies for well over an hour! The eastern clouds are backlit with magnificent hues while the western sky is ablaze with reds and oranges that dance across the voluminous clouds. Florida is the land of a thousand sunsets and I’m happy to take them in one evening at a time.

I suppose I'll be painting a lot more cloud paintings now that I live in this beautiful area. I love to paint commissions. Please have a look at my website. If I can help you find the perfect painting for your home or office, or if you'd like to commission a painting, I'd love to be of assistance. - Jill Saur




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment.