Monday, August 12, 2024

Commission a Fine Art Painting in the Sarasota/Lakewood Ranch/Bradenton Area

 

boat painting
©1990-2024 Boat Painting by Jill Saur, all rights reserved

This abandoned boat on the beach, "Rhapsodic Blues", was inspired by a vacation on a small island in the Florida Keys, where I came across this enticing scene.  This 14"x11" acrylic palette knife painting is rendered in the impressionistic style of Vincent Van Gogh, one of my favorite artists.

This painting is sold, but I love to paint commissions and can render a similar scene for you.  The great thing about commissions is that you choose the size of the painting that best suits your needs.  My work is usually purchased to create a focal point in a room and to bring uplifting colors and feelings into a home or office.  Click on the link below to see what my patrons say about commissioning a work of art.

I invite you to become a collector and experience the joy of owning artwork that inspires and uplifts your soul.  My Website:  CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment.