Monday, September 2, 2024

Commission A Fine Art Painting

Commissioned artwork is a given with size, preference, and input for desired outcome.  If you don't know where to start with finding a painting for special space in your home, why not consider a commissioned fine art piece?

Below, is actually a giclee clients are having me hand-embellish for their new home.  This is a very large piece.  They were able to choose the size they wanted from my reproduction gallery on my website.  Giclee's are a less expensive route if an original isn't an option for you right now.  You'll have to contact me if you want the piece hand-embellished.  After I do that, it will be very difficult to tell that it's not an original.  

However, I do specialize in original works of art.  Please see my website to read what my patrons have to say about commissioning a work of art with me.  You can also see the process.  Your satisfaction is guaranteed!  Although my studio is in the Sarasota - Lakewood Ranch area, I have clients in all fifty states.

www.JillSaurFineArt.com


 

© 2024 Jill Saur, all rights reserved

© 2024 Jill Saur, all rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment.