Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Van Gogh Painting

van gogh painting
Van Gogh Painting

"To suffer without complaint is the only lesson we have to learn in this life." - Van Gogh*

Van Gogh had a heart for those who were poor and suffering and especially those who were doing manual labor in the fields.  He portrayed this woman with the utmost of dignity.  The green colors he used represent pride, serenity, and fertility.  The movement in his brushstrokes are sublime!

One of my students told me that she was recently traveling on a business trip and had an opportunity to see some of Van Gogh's paintings in an exhibit.  She said that she has a new found appreciation for his work.  That made me smile!  - Jill Saur  


To inquire about taking art classes with me, please email me.  CLICK HERE

www.JillSaurFineArt.com