Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Butterfly Art by Atlanta Artist, Jill Saur

butterfly painting
©1990-2014 Butterfly Painting by Jill Saur, all rights reserved
"Oh my dear, love is so fragile but also very beautiful, just like a butterfly. Promise me you'll never put your heart in the hands of the savage , but instead give it to another butterfly." - Dagmar D.L.R.

My little 8"x10" acrylic butterfly painting is titled, "The Feast".  At the moment, it remains in my personal collection.  It was inspired by a fascinating little creature that I followed about in a meadow one summer.  It lighted on a flower just long enough for me to capture a quick shot for reference.  

This painting is available to purchase.  Please contact me. CLICK HERE  
To see more of my available work, or to commission a painting, please visit my website.  MY WEBSITE.