Sunday, November 13, 2011

Jill Saur and Aspen Tree Painting

Today, I sold and delivered this newly finished aspen tree painting.  It now hangs in a gorgeous home, over an exquisite fireplace.  The owner couldn't be any nicer and it was so rewarding to see her so happy with my work. I'm not one for having my photo taken.  I did this to show the scale of a larger painting.  Funny thing, I'm working on an even larger painting right now, and I caught myself thinking, "This canvas just isn't big enough"! This acrylic painting is titled, "Rhapsody For You".  Thanks for looking!  

If you are looking for a painting for that special place in your home or business, I paint commissions.  Please read about it on my website.  

My website:  CLICK HERE



©2011 Aspen Tree by Jill Saur, all rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment.