Friday, November 18, 2011

Birch Tree Painting by Jill Saur

I've gone through my entire blog and deleted old posts that contained images that were too large and did not have a strong enough watermark.  Unfortunately, several third party websites have captured several of my posts, and I don't want them to have my artwork.  From now on, the images on my blog will be smaller, and will contain a strong watermark.  Please visit my website to get a clear presentation of my artwork.  

I love to paint aspen trees and birch trees!  I find them to be mesmerizing and uplifting to the human spirit.  My clients tell me that my artwork brings them great joy, and this pleases me.  This painting, "Symphonic Delight", is 18"x18" and hangs in the home of a wonderful client!

To see more of my work please visit my website.  CLICK HERE


©1990 till present, aspen tree painting by Jill Saur, all rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment.