Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Aspen Tree Artwork Canvas Print

Although I make reproductions available through my website, all of the reproductions I sell are hand-embellished giclee's.  However,  I have made a selective number of paintings available for reproductions, on Fine Art America.

Fine Art America has a very good reputation for making a good quality giclee.  The link that I provide below is to the canvas reproduction, "Aspen Desire".  If you order one of these on canvas,  I would love to hear from you.  Please let me know what you think.  Fine Art America stands behind their work and there is a money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied.  They come with a wide border just like you see below.  If you are interested in an original painting, please visit MY WEBSITE: CLICK HERE


Link to FINE ART AMERICA:  CLICK HERE


©1990 till present - Aspen On Canvas by Jill Saur, all rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment.