Tuesday, September 10, 2024

Sarasota And Lakewood Ranch Buy Original Paintings

 

© 1990-2024 Jill Saur Original Painting, all rights reserved

Palette Knife Painting

The intrigue of a palette knife painting lies in its vibrant texture and dynamic expressiveness. Each stroke of the knife adds layers of depth and dimension, creating a sculptural surface that invites viewers to explore every ridge and groove. Below, the bold colors and sweeping movements of my painting, capture my emotions and energy, resulting in a work that feels alive and spontaneous.

This painting, "Rhapsodic Blues," is sold but I have many other paintings on my website to peruse. Thanks for viewing! My studio is in the Sarasota - Lakewood Ranch area.

www.JillSaurFineArt.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment.