Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Tree Paintings

Aspen art Gallery
©1990-2015 Aspen Painting by Jill Saur all rights reserved
Colorado landscape paintings seem to be in my blood.  I'm in love with Colorado's beautiful mountains, fresh air, and of course, the ever-alluring aspen trees that evoke the spiritual and artistic senses of my soul.  I want to send a big thank you to all of my clients who have appreciated and collected my paintings over the years.  THANK YOU!

My 30"x40" painting, "Autumn Gold" is available to purchase as a limited edition hand-embellished giclee.  This painting creates a stunning appearance in any room.  If you've visited the aspen groves in the fall, you know their beauty is breathtaking!

Interested in your own original?  I have many to choose from on my website and you also have the option to commission your own original work of art! CLICK HERE