Friday, January 20, 2012

Estes Park, Colorado - Bear Lake

Last year, Tom and I went to Estes Park, Colorado.  It is one of our treasured National Parks that I hope to return to one day.  If you ever get a chance to visit, be sure you spend a day up at Bear Lake!  Tom and I went at least two or three times.  We came away with some incredible photos for me to use for subject matter to paint.  This 11"x14" acrylic painting, "Autumn Inspiration" is inspired by one of my walks up at Bear Lake.  The aspens were just beginning to change.  The brilliant hues of the quaking leaves, against the azure sky, captured my spirit.  I suppose that's why we went back two days later to do some more photo shoots and take in the extraordinary beauty of this magical wonderland.
This  expressive painting is available on my website.  I invite you to become a collector and experience the joy of owning artwork that inspires and uplifts your soul! - Jill
My website:  CLICK HERE


©1990-2012  Aspen Tree Art by Jill Saur, all rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment.