Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Jill Saur Fine Art 25th Anniversary


2012 marks the 25th anniversary of selling my original artwork via fine art galleries, my online gallery, and my private studio.  Many thanks to all my collector's who've made this an amazing and unforgettable journey!  
As I write this, I'm looking over at a blank canvas sitting on my easel.  Like the new year that lies ahead, this canvas holds as many possibilities as there are hues of the rainbow.  I can't wait to see what unfolds on my canvas, and I can't wait to see what lies ahead in the upcoming year. 
May your days in this upcoming year be filled wonder, and saturated with rich hues of breathtaking beauty! - Jill                                                                               
My new website:  CLICK HERE
©1990-2012 Tree Art by Jill Saur, all rights reserved
  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment.