Sunday, April 24, 2011

"Commission Artwork" by Jill Saur

This is a commission painting that I created for a clients dining room.  There are a number of good reasons to commission artwork.  The best reason is to have exactly what you want in the size that you are looking for.

If you are interested in a commissioned painting, please contact me.  I just created a new page on my website that highlights my most recent commissions.  I share the entire process, including photos and my patrons comments regarding their experience.  CLICK HERE

©2005 "Maui Madness" by Jill Saur, all rights reserved


Commissioned artwork, commissioned, commissioning a painting, commission original art, art commissions,
commissioning original artwork, how to commission an artist, koi painting, custom art, custom painting


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment.