Sunday, April 17, 2011

"Impressions" Flower Painting by Jill Saur

This vibrant flower painting is 11"x14" and it is painted on a wide canvas.  I had a lot of fun painting these flowers and I am thrilled with how it turned out.  My tag line is "Joy on Canvas" and I think this painting is a portrait of that joy.

This is actually a palette knife painting, which means that I painted this entirely with a palette knife from start to finish.  As a result there is a lot of texture!  I invite you to become a collector of my work and discover the joy of owning artwork that uplifts and inspires.  This painting is $425.00.

To see more work on my website and to contact me:  CLICK HERE

This shows the wide canvas painted on the side

©2011 "Impressions" by Jill Saur, all rights reserved

This shows the rich texture on my painting



Find; aspen tree paintings; tree painting; tree art; tree paintings; aspen art; aspen art, Atlanta Artist, Atlanta local artists; Artist Atlanta, Georgia Art; Colorado Art,  New Mexico Art, Taos Art, snow scene, Landscape paintings, Aspen arts, Jill Saur,  Utah art, Wyoming Art, Minnesota Art,  National Parks Art, American Art,  joyful art, vibrant art, Chattahoochee River, Colorado Scenes, New Mexico scenes, Still Life Painting, modern painting,  Flower Paintings, Painting of Flowers, contemporary flower painting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment.