©1990-226 Aspen Tree Paintings by Jill Saur, all rights reserved
COMMISSION ORIGINAL ART! By Jill Saur
If you have a wall in your home or office where you're looking to hang that perfect painting, save endless hours of shopping, and commission your own original work of art today. Your satisfaction is guaranteed!
I'm Jill Saur. I create expressive, joyful works of art for my clients homes and businesses. My work is usually featured as the focal point in a room. My studio is in Lakewood Ranch, FL., but I work with clients all over the United States.
Are you using zoom or google meets to conduct virtual business meetings? Instead of a virtual background, why not consider original art to show off your individuality? You've seen the difference between someone who's talking with an interesting painting behind them and someone who's using a virtual background. I'm always fascinated when I see original artwork hanging behind the presenter on their computer. It says a lot for the person who's speaking.
I'd love to do a commission specified to the size and subject matter that works best for your arrangement. Let's come up with something just for you! If you entrust me with your commission, I'll dedicate my skill and passion to create something that reflects your vision and honors the essence of what you hold dear. Let's talk, I'd love to help.
Read about the process of commissioning a painting and what my happy clients have to say: CLICK HERE
I look forward to hearing from you! - Jill Saur

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to leave a comment.