Saturday, March 11, 2023

Art Commission Atlanta, GA.

Painting Commission

I finished my 48"x 48" acrylic aspen tree commission last weekend and delivered it to my wonderful clients. This is my painting in their home. I've titled it, "Love's Journey". It represents the path that my clients lives have taken and their love story. I'm so glad they were thrilled. Of course, I kept in close touch with them as I painted, it but seeing it in their home is a whole different story.

If you're looking for a special painting for that focal point in your home or office, please contact me and let's see what I can do for you. Please visit my website to see more of my artwork and special commissions. You can read what my clients have to say about working with me.



© 2023 "Love's Journey" by Jill Saur


"Loves Journey" in Clients Homes

In Clients Home

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment.