Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Commission A Painting In Atlanta, GA.

 

commission a painting
©1990-2023 Flowers On Canvas by Jill Saur, all rights reserved


My name is Jill Saur.  I create expressive, joyful works of art for my clients homes and businesses. My work is usually featured as the focal point in a room.  My studio is in Roswell, Ga., but I work with clients all over the United States!
If you have a wall in your home or office that you're looking to hang just the right painting on, save endless hours of shopping, and commission your own original work of art today.  I paint from small to VERY LARGE CANVASES!  My largest canvas size is 48"x 72".  Your satisfaction is guaranteed!
Read about the process of commissioning a painting and what my happy clients have to say:  CLICK HERE  
You can contact me via my website.   I'll send you a prompt reply!  - Jill Saur

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment.