Monday, December 27, 2021

Buy Original Aspen Tree Painting

 www.JillSaurFineArt.com

aspen art, tree art, birch tree painting
©1990-2021 Aspen Painting by Jill Saur, all rights reserved 

This is my 11"x14" acrylic palette knife painting, "Eye Of The Beholder".  While on vacation in Crested Butte, Colorado, I discovered an intriguing forest up in Kebler Pass.  I spent the entire week up on Kebler Pass where I was in heaven amongst these beautiful trees!  This painting is available to purchase on my website right here. CLICK HERE

If you're looking for a specific piece of artwork, I love to paint commissions.  Check out my website and see what my patrons have to say.

Thanks for viewing, Jill Saur


Kebler Pass
Jill Saur in Kebler Pass

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment.