Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Commission A Painting - Atlanta

 

commission painting atlanta
©1990-2021 Atlanta Art by Jill Saur, all rights reserved

This magnificent southern live oak down at the Chattahoochee River, graced all who passed by for many years.  During its latter years, I've had the privilege of capturing its beauty on canvas.  Several years ago, the parks department had this aging tree cut down.  I used to sit on the bench underneath its canopy and watch the river swiftly flow by.  I miss this graceful oak.  I'm so glad I have the photos to refer to whenever I feel the urge to paint this poignant memory.

This 30"x40" acrylic painting on canvas is titled, "The Hastening Tree".  The original is available to purchase.  I'm also offering it in a limited edition giclee.  Please CLICK HERE  to see the original. 

To see more of my available work, or to inquire about a commission or Atlanta corporate art, please CLICK HERE.

I also create commissions for you to have hanging directly behind you in your Zoom Meetings.  Let's talk and create the perfect work and size that's just right for you! - Jill Saur






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment.