Monday, December 28, 2020

Original Painting - Zoom Meetings


Aspen art Gallery
©1990-2020 Aspen Painting by Jill Saur all rights reserved


Colorado landscape paintings seem to be in my blood.  I'm in love with Colorado's beautiful mountains, fresh air, and of course, the ever-alluring aspen trees that evoke the spiritual and artistic senses of my soul.  

My 30"x40" painting, "Autumn Gold" is available to purchase as a limited edition hand-embellished giclee.  This painting creates a stunning appearance in any room.  If you've visited the aspen groves in the fall, you know their beauty is breathtaking!  This could also work as a great Zoom backdrop painting.

Interested in your own original?  I have many to choose from on my website and you also have the option to commission your own original work of art! CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment.