Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Commission A Painting

commission a painting
©1990-2014 Summer Aspen Painting by Jill Saur,  all rights reserved
My 18"x36" summer acrylic aspen tree painting, "Resounding Joy", was a painting commissioned by some of my favorite clients.  After purchasing their first painting from my gallery, they decided they wanted another piece for a special place in their home.  They wanted summer aspens and we came up with this idea.  Soon after, they commissioned a larger painting for a summer home they were building in the mountains.  How fortunate I've been to have such wonderful and appreciative clients!

To inquire about commissioning an aspen tree painting, landscape painting, still-life or abstract painting, please contact me.  EMAIL  To read about how to commission a painting or to see what my patrons have to say about commissioning a painting with me, please CLICK HERE.

I invite to you to become a collector and experience the joy of owning artwork that inspires and uplifts your soul!  Thanks for viewing, Jill Saur