Saturday, April 12, 2014

Commission A Painting

Hawaii Painting
©2006 Hawaii Painting By Jill Saur, all rights reserved

This painting was a birthday gift commissioned by a husband who adores his wife.  He brought me a photograph of their favorite lookout spot in Hawaii so that I could see what he was wanting for her.  This 48"x36" acrylic painting is titled, "Hawaiian Splendor" I love taking on these big requests.  They give me the opportunity to paint my heart out and work with great clients! 
My paintings are usually featured as the focal point of a room.  The two greatest compliments I get from my clients are that my paintings exude ‘joy’ and that they're hung in a prominent place for all to see.  
Why commission a painting with me?  Because you'll get the size painting you're looking for with the colors and subject matter that you want.  You'll own a one-of-a-kind original that will make a unique statement for your home or office.  Most importantly, you're going to get a painting that you love!  - Jill Saur - Atlanta - GA.
Here's how a commissioned painting works: CLICK HERE