Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Pear Painting by Jill Saur

I love to paint pears because they remind me of the human figure.  I give them personalities when I paint them.  I like to have fun imagining what they are up to. These characters below are standing around the water cooler, telling the latest stories about their friends in the office.  It is appropriately named, "Gossip".

This watercolor painting was rendered on a 16"x20" sheet of archival watercolor paper.  

Please visit my website to see more of my work.  I ship anywhere in the United States and abroad.  I invite you to become a collector and discover the joy of owning artwork that uplifts and inspires!



My website:  CLICK HERE

©1990 till present, pear painting by Jill Saur, all rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment.