Thursday, September 8, 2011

Art Commission

This art commission is hanging in the home of wonderful clients who found me through my website.  I invited both the husband and wife to my studio to see my work in person, and to discuss their vision for a commission.  They were looking for an original aspen tree painting to be the centerpiece of the beautiful custom home they were building in Atlanta.

After they decided to move forward, they emailed me a color chart reflecting the colors they wanted their special piece to have.  After I made my own chart with my acrylic paints, I invited them to my studio to see the colors in person.  They also brought me a pottery piece with the colors they wanted in the painting.  You can read more about this process on my website and see my preliminary drawing, and the stages of painting while it was in process.

You might be wondering why an artist would take the time to be so thorough with a client.  All I can say is that I will go the distance with any client, in order to be completely sure they are one- hundred percent satisfied.  I believe the client has the right to be as involved as they choose, especially if they haven't purchased a painting from me in the past.

If you've been looking for a unique painting to fit a specified place, but haven't found both the right painting and the right size.  Please consider commissioning me to paint an original work of art just for you!  See more of my work here:  CLICK HERE

You can contact me here:  EMAIL ME      

Please enclose your phone number in the email so  I can give you a call.  Thanks, Jill



©2011 Aspen Tree Painting by Jill Saur, all rights reserved


©2011 Aspen Tree Painting by Jill Saur, all rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment.