Sunday, August 14, 2011

Van Gogh "Landscape At Twilight"

The artwork of Vincent Van Gogh moves me to contemplation and great emotion.  His paintings were on display at the High Museum several years ago.  I remember walking around the corner and seeing one of his paintings in person for the first time.  As my eyes welled up with tears,  I realized that his troubled spirit found solace in expressing his feelings through his painting.  This was later confirmed when I read one of the letters that he wrote to his sister.

Below, I am providing a link to a video from the Van Gogh Museum.  Van Gogh's studio practice is evaluated with his painting, "Landscape At Twilight".  I think this painting is beautiful and probably was painted during one of Vincent's better times.  This is worth watching!

Find; Buy Art, aspen tree paintings; tree painting; tree art; tree paintings; abstract art; Canvas Art;  aspen art; aspen art, Atlanta Artist, Atlanta local artists; Artist Atlanta, Georgia Art; Colorado Art, New Mexico Art, Taos Art, snow scene, Landscape paintings, Aspen arts, Jill Saur,  Utah art, Wyoming Art, Minnesota Art,  National Parks Art, American Art,  joyful art, vibrant art, Chattahoochee River, Colorado Scenes, New Mexico scenes, art commission, commission art,  Vincent Van Gogh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment.