Thursday, August 4, 2011

"Angels" by Jill Saur

"Angels", a mixed media painting on wood, was inspired by an encounter I had the last time I saw a dear friend. As I said goodbye to her and walked away, I had a brief vision of heavenly angels. The next morning, she was in a car accident that took her life. She was a kind, dear person with a gentle heart. This painting, which remains in my collection, is dedicated to her.

My website:  CLICK HERE


Buy Art. Fine Art. Fine Art Gallery. Art On Canvas. Canvas On Art.  Abstract Art.  Contemporary Art.  Giclee On Canvas.  Artists.  Artist.  Popular Artists.  Modern Art.  New Art. Art Blog.  Famous Artist.  Art For Sale.  Fine Art Gallery.  Fine Arts Gallery.  For Sale Art.  Art Galleries.  How To Buy Art.  Where To Buy Art. Angel Art, Angel Painting, Angels, Angels On C
©1990 till present, Angel Painting by Jill Saur, all rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment.