Thursday, August 11, 2011

Lionfish by Jill Saur

"My Blue Heaven" is 18"x24" and is an oil on canvas.  My love for the ocean and all of its creatures inspired me to paint this several years ago.  This is one fish you definitely want to look at but not touch.  It's extremely venomous!

This painting remains in my collection.  However,  I do invite you peruse my website and become a collector of artwork that inspires and uplifts the soul!

My website:  CLICK HERE




© 1990 till present, lionfish painting by Jill Saur, all rights reserved
Find; Buy Art, aspen tree paintings; tree painting; tree art; tree paintings; abstract art; Canvas Art;  aspen art; aspen art, Atlanta Artist, Atlanta local artists; Artist Atlanta, Georgia Art; Colorado Art, New Mexico Art, Taos Art, snow scene, Landscape paintings, Aspen arts, Jill Saur,  Utah art, Wyoming Art, Minnesota Art,  National Parks Art, American Art,  joyful art, vibrant art, Chattahoochee River, Colorado Scenes, New Mexico scenes, art commission, commission art,  Lionfish, Lionfish painting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment.