Thursday, June 16, 2011

Jill Saur

Jill Saur


In my mind, I am re-visiting a trip my husband and I took to Estes Park, Colorado. We stayed one mile from the entrance to Rocky Mountain National Park. For nine wonderful days, Tom and I were able to photograph my favorite subject matter, aspen trees! The elk and aspens were abundant, and the weather was enchanting. Tom is a great photographer and he was in his element.

We met some wonderful photographers, and were delighted by how nice they were to share some of their favorite places to capture amazing shots.

This was my first trip to Rocky Mountain National Park. The leaves were changing up at Bear Lake and I think we went there at least three different times. We got some of our best photos there.

Our National Parks are a gift to be treasured!

My website:  CLICK HERE

Find; aspen tree paintings; tree painting; tree art; tree paintings; aspen art; aspen art, Atlanta Artist, Atlanta local artists; Artist Atlanta, Georgia Art; Colorado Art, New Mexico Art, Taos Art, snow scene, Landscape paintings, Aspen arts, Jill Saur,  Utah art, Wyoming Art, Minnesota Art,  National Parks Art, American Art,  joyful art, vibrant art, Chattahoochee River, Colorado Scenes, New Mexico scenes, art commission, commission art,  Flower Paintings, Painting of Flowers, contemporary flower painting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment.