Saturday, July 11, 2015

Buy Aspen Tree Painting

commission a painting atlanta
©1990-2014 Fall Aspen Tree Painting by Jill Saur, all rights reserved
"A tree is such a rich metaphor in a million beautiful ways.  You can consider a tree growing and consider its connectedness to all things above and under the ground." - Ann Brashares

"Winter Solstice", is the title of my 18"x24" acrylic fall aspen tree painting.  It displays fall giving way to winters first snow.  This painting is about the transitions we face in life and the path  symbolizes the journey we must take through those transitions.   

To inquire about this piece, or to see more of my available work, please visit my website.  All of my current prices are posted on my website.  I paint commissions, please read what my clients have to say about commissioning a painting with me.  My patrons comments are on my website.  CLICK HERE

I invite you to become a collector and experience the joy of owning artwork that inspires and uplifts your soul.   www.JillSaurFineArt.com