Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Birch Tree Painting By Jill Saur

Winter is upon us.  Daylight is a more precious commodity, causing me to treasure the sunlight outside my studio window.  I've been busy building a brand new website from scratch.  This endeavor, born out of necessity, has consumed my time.  However, as with the cold winter, there is light at the end of the tunnel! 

This acrylic birch tree painting, "Enchanted Journey" is 40"x30".  As with all my work, the image is painted on the wide bordered side.  There is no need for a frame.  This painting is rather mysterious.  It begs one to wonder, "What is down that path"?  What lies beyond the known?  Whatever unfolds in our life, it's comforting to know that God can meet all of our needs without draining any of His resources!

To see more of my artwork, please visit my website.  CLICK HERE


©1990-2012 Birch Tree Painting by Jill Saur, all rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment.