Monday, February 15, 2016

Chattahoochee River Painting By Jill Saur

sope creek painting
©1990-2016 Chattahoochee River By Jill Saur, all rights reserved

Atlanta is a big city and people here don't realize there are thousands of acres along the Chattahoochee River that have been preserved as part of the National Park Service.  When you get out in these areas, you realize you could be anywhere! The scenery is breathtaking, there are no sounds of cars, the air is fresh, and it's quiet!

My 48"x36" acrylic painting of Sope Creek, is titled, "Autumn Promise".  I'm thankful to live in such a beautiful area where I can get lost in nature and have my artistic senses refreshed.


Are you interested in this painting?  Or, would you like to commission your own painting?  Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed!  Visit my website and see what my happy patrons have to say!  CLICK HERE