Friday, July 8, 2011

Aspen Tree Painting "Autumn Brilliance" by Jill Saur

Aspen trees in the fall are brilliant with color and vibrant with the last nuance of color until they break forth with brilliant green leaves in the spring.  I love Colorado and New Mexico at this time of year.  I've spent many days doing nothing but walking amongst them, photographing them, and painting them on location.

This acrylic painting, "Autumn Brilliance" is 60"x48" and is on a wide border canvas with the image painted on the side.  It stands alone and doesn't need a frame.  I insure and ship anywhere in the United States.  I invite you to become a collector of my work and experience the joy of owning artwork that uplifts your soul.

My email:  CLICK HERE           My website:  CLICK HERE    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment.