Sunday, March 20, 2011

"Absolute Joy" Mountain Stream by Jill Saur

This is just a snippet of the new commission that I am currently finishing.  I don't want to show the entire painting until it is approved by my clients and I have it archived by my reproduction  company.

I love painting commissions and working with the wonderful clients that come into my life.  This painting was commissioned by clients that have purchased two other paintings from me.  They are building a beautiful home on the top of a mountain  and this painting will showcase the incredible scenery below.

I have named this painting "Absolute Joy" because that is the feeling that I first had when my sister showed me the photograph that she took of this scene.  Gina is a great photographer and she goes to great lengths to get a great shot.  Thanks Sis!

Please visit my website or contact me if you are interested in a commissioned piece or a work of art that is ready for purchase.  I invite you to become a collector and experience the joy of owning original artwork that uplifts and inspires your soul.

My website:  CLICK HERE

©2011 Absolute Joy by Jill Saur, all rights reserved

Find; aspen tree paintings; tree painting; tree art; tree paintings; aspen art; watercolors; aspen art, Atlanta Artist, Atlanta local artists; Artist Atlanta, Georgia Art; Colorado Art,  New Mexico Art, Taos Art, snow scene,  snow scene, Landscape paintings, Aspen arts, Jill Saur,  Utah art, Wyoming Art, Minnesota Art,  National Parks Art, American Art

1 comment:

Please feel free to leave a comment.